Midnight Whiskey
McKay's Horse.
McKay's Horse.
We actually had enough leaves for Bo and Aubrey to play in. Okay we had a little pile but they had fun. McKay would throw them up and Bo and Aubrey would dance a twirl in them. It was fun to watch them.
I thought Cheyanne was done with volleyball for a little while but now she starts a tournament. It will be good for her since club ball will start in December. Then the real fun begins. I love to watch them play.
Matt and I were able to attend a 60th wedding anniversary party for Keith and Lola Coombs. I have never met a better man in my life. He still can make me feel like I am a little girl. Sixty years is a long time. Matt and I will have our 20th in November. Twenty feels like forever. I wonder what 60 will feel like. Keith has helped me with rodeo when I was in high school. We bought my barrel horse from him. He has given me his time, ropes, Tony the pony, his arena and even a dog. I have alot of great memories of that man and he will always be close to my heart. I can't even imagine how many kids he has helped throughout his life. What a guy.
I thought Cheyanne was done with volleyball for a little while but now she starts a tournament. It will be good for her since club ball will start in December. Then the real fun begins. I love to watch them play.
Matt and I were able to attend a 60th wedding anniversary party for Keith and Lola Coombs. I have never met a better man in my life. He still can make me feel like I am a little girl. Sixty years is a long time. Matt and I will have our 20th in November. Twenty feels like forever. I wonder what 60 will feel like. Keith has helped me with rodeo when I was in high school. We bought my barrel horse from him. He has given me his time, ropes, Tony the pony, his arena and even a dog. I have alot of great memories of that man and he will always be close to my heart. I can't even imagine how many kids he has helped throughout his life. What a guy.

No comments:
Post a Comment