Monday, November 23, 2009

Cheyanne's 14th Birthday

Cheyanne just turned 14. Where does the time go. I remember her as a tiny baby in arms. I was so excited to have our first girl. People always told me she looked like a doll. She was a fun baby and I couldn't wait for pink and bows. And now she is growing up and getting a mind of her own and pink is not her favorite color. She is a great help to me and I hope she knows that. She made club volleyball again. She is really excited. She and her dad ride horses through the cows every Sunday afternoon. She says she hates it but I really think she likes it once she get out there. Cheyanne is a tease and loves to make people laugh. She's just an all out fun girl to be around.

1 comment:

  1. BIG 14 Cheyanne! Whoo-hoo! Hazel is just 12 years behind you. --dj

    ReplyDelete