There hasn't been much change for dad. He is eating a little better. He still doesn't feel all that great. He has been going for a few little walks when it was nice outside. Other than that there hasn't been much change.
Dad went to the doctor who did his colon surgery yesterday. The doctor told them that it was a miracle that he could walk into his office without a walker or even a can. He told mom and dad that he was very sick and it may take a couple of months maybe even six before he gets feeling better. They both need to be patient. He is still having therapy 3 days a week. I think he is getting stronger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I keep trying to leave a comment and it won't let me. I hope your dad is doing better. We need to get you out and go to lunch. Call me.
ReplyDelete