Nothing much new and exciting has happened lately. I guess that is a good thing.
Aubrey did not want to wear green to school today. They can't pinch each other anyway. I sent a green Ribbon tied into a bow that she can pin on her shirt just in case she changed her mind. She stuck it in her pocket. She's a funny girl.
The cow herd keeps growing. We have had some sick ones and Matt has had to spend quite a bit of time with them. It's getting warmer now and that's good. Matt said we are down to the last 2 weeks of hay. It better hurry and get warmer so the grass will grow. We will take them to Malad in May.
Cheyanne had a volleyball tournament 2 weeks ago. Her team took third. It was a two day tournament and the girls seemed to be tired. She has another one on Saturday. I let her color her hair to a dark brown. It's pretty. I told her that I wouldd to pay for it but she couldn't "GO" with boys for the rest of the school year. I keep telling her that boys have cooties. I don't know if she believes me anymore.
McKay's eagle project was a no go. For him to be able to do it he would have to personally go to Africa and deliver the supplies. He really would like to go. Our neighbor, who is putting on the auction, would love to have him go as well. He told me Sunday that there isn't very many boys that he would even think about taking with him but he would definitely take McKay in a heart beat. We got McKay's grades and he is doing better than ever. He got A, A-, A-, A-, A- and a B+. I think he thinks it's pretty neat.
Chance is working alot lately. Maybe because it is getting warmer. He might have to pull a 24 hour shift this week. He's looking for a truck to buy. I wish he wouldn't be in such a big hurry to grow up. Is there any way to stop it?? HaHa. We got his grades he got an A, A-,A-,A- and a B+. I was totally impressed.
I had the opportunity to take the young women and young men in my ward down to the Draper Temple open house. Cheyanne and McKay went with me. They were fighting with one another and I told them it wouldn't be a good thing for me to kill them before we go to the temple. They thought that was pretty funny. Then they both decided to ride down with me. I guess it's a good thing that they think I am cool. It was really neat but I kind of felt like we were herded through. I thought that we would be able to spend a little more time in the rooms. However there was someone in the sealing room that took a few minutes with us. Very beautiful though. The brides room was neat. It had the prettiest chandeliers that I have ever seen.
Bo's new thing is to go into Matt's closet and put on his cowboy boots and a cap. He comes clonking out with the hat on backwards. He is getting into everything. Nothing is safe anymore. We went to the bookmobile and I found a book with tractors in it. He loves it. He likes the page with the loader on it. He also likes to play with his cap guns that Chance gave him for Christmas. He is still a daddy's boy. Matt seems to really like that. When Matt leaves Bo will stand at the door and cry for 15-20 minutes.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Matt loves it, but your the one on the other side of the door having to deal with it! LOL. Hope your dad is feeling better. Tell McKay that Tag still wants to come down and visit. Aubrey is a little stinker. Good thing she is so dang cute. Tell Cheyanne girls with brown hair always have the cute guys. See ya, Donielle
ReplyDelete