The sun is shining and it looks like it will be a nice day. I am glad the snow is melting. I am ready for spring. I think Matt is also. He lost a couple of calves due to the snow and not the calves not being able to get up. He was checking them a couple of times a night. I think we have around 40 calves now. Still a few more to go.
Bo has been sick this week. He had a fever, runny nose and a yucky cough. I think we are on the downhill side of it though. However Cheyanne and Aubrey have the sniffles. Maybe they are next. I hope not. I did have to go pick up McKay from school early on Wednesday. He said he was sick (sick of school maybe). He said his stomach and his head hurt. He hasn't said much more about it.
It's been kind of a quiet week. So not much to tell.
Friday, February 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment