Thursday, February 12, 2009

Baxter Family


We didn't get any new calves today. Of course because it's not snowing and blowing. We did get a couple yesterday. I am losing count of how many. Matt didn't get much sleep. He was babysitting or should I say calf sitting. When we got up at 6:00 a.m. there was one in the garage. Aubrey was really excited that she got to pet it. It's mother was really mean to it and when Matt checked it during the night and it was almost dead. But it survived. Black Jack (our 15 year old Border Collie) had to share the garage and his pillow and blanket. We keep saying we don't know how much longer he is going to be around. He has been a good dog.

Matt came home from work early yesterday so that I could go spend time with my dad. He took Aubrey to dance and gymnastics. He even had Cheyanne cook dinner so I didn't have to when I got home. She is a great help. Sometimes I think she is my left hand and sometimes my right one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment