Friday, February 27, 2009

Dad

Dad still seems to be doing okay. He is getting around pretty well I think. Mom gives him insulin shots 4 times a day. I was impressed when I saw her do it. She didn't even flinch nor did dad. He still doesn't have much of a appetite.

The John Deere pellet stove is up and running. Just about running mom out of the house because dad has it turned up. He is always cold. It's quite pretty too. Not John Deere green like the old one. McKay went down last night and helped them put a thermostat on it. McKay loves to do things like that. I am glad he could help.

1 comment:

  1. Glad your dad is doing so much better. Your blog is awesome! I am very impressed you caught on so quick. I love the picture of you and matt- it is you guys to the t.
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete